Monday, May 15, 2006
it's complicated!
everything is different now. you and i. how am i supposed to react? behave? i feel i'm drowning in my feelings towards you soon. i'm sick and tired of trying to keep my head above those feelings. how i wish i can just stop fighting them and just drown into them. after all these years, i'm just a stretch-away to making my life long dream come true. but i know by stretching out, i'm gonna be miserable. and by not stretching out, i'm gonna be miserable too. i hate this feeling of being neither here nor there. i want you to tell me what should i do. i want you to hug me and tell me that everything is going to be okay. i'm already not sure of what am i supposed to think and feel now. you are affecting me, my mind is just filled with you that i barely have any other space to do any other things.
Howie Day - Collide
The dawn is breaking
A light shining through
You're barely waking
And I'm tangled up in you
Yeah
But I'm open, you're closed
Where I follow, you'll go
I worry I won't see your face
Light up again
Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind
I somehow find, you and I collide
I'm quiet, you know
You make a first impression
I've found I'm scared to know
I'm always on your mind
Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the stars refuse to shine
Out of the back you fall in time
You somehow find, you and I collide
Don't stop here
I've lost my place
I'm close behind
Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills your mind
You finally find, you and I collide
You finally find
You and I collide
You finally find
You and I collide
sketched--* [at]
2:39 PM