Friday, August 25, 2006
Cascada - Everytime We Touch (Slow Remix)
I still hear your voice when you sleep next to me
I still feel your touch in my dreams
Forgive me my weakness but I don't know why
Without you it's hard to survive
Chorus:
'Cause every time we touch,
I get this feeling,
And every time we kiss,
I swear i can fly,
Can't you feel my heart beat fast,
I want this to last,
Need you by my side.
'Cause every time we touch,
I feel this static,
And every time we kiss,
I reach for the sky,
Can't you feel my heart beat so,
I can't let you go,
Want you in my life.
Your arms are my castle
Your heart is my sky
They wipe away tears that I cry
The good and the bad times
We've been through them all
You make me rise when I fall
(Chorus x2)
sigh. dont you ever understand? i miss you. what must i do to get you out of my mind? i'm so addicted to this song. it just spells out everything which i want to tell you..its so easy to tell myself to get you out of my mind, to forget you. but even a tiny winy sms or msn msg from you just seem to make me go weak in my knees and clear my mind. when you're standing in front of me, how i wished you'll hold me in your arms and never let me go. but i guess they are all my wishful thinking..sighs.
anyways i'm sick again! flu, stucked nose, sore throat, fa-re..argh! the feeling just sucks big time! oh well~ anyways i was sniffing my way thru on bus this morning. and this nice guy who was sitting beside me was kind enough to offer me tissue! i know i was supposed to accept it for formality. but i guess i was affected by the flu and i just rejected him flat! which i admit i felt super horrible after that! :/ i was like OH MY GOD! what did i do? and then both of us were all awkward throughout the bus ride! haha. but thanks thou! :)
sketched--* [at]
2:32 PM